Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rips through the Silence

Germany and Spain made it.
Schweinsteiger vs. Torres?
Fuck yeah.
Probably going to be late for work.Whatevs.Another 'occurence', whoop-di-do.

Way too many people telling me to watch out. And all I can think is...well...nothing.I have no reason, no person to blame. There is no other explanation other than I'm bored. Bored with having priorities,bored with being careful,bored with having a general sense of direction. I like having a mouth and a mind, and the ambition to use them together. Its nice to not care, for once. And anyway,like we both realized, this is the calm before the storm. The storm's coming and there's nothing we can do about it.

If I could have my way, I'd just write, paint, sing and photograph people for the rest of my life.

0 comments: